Thursday, October 22, 2009

Music Post (feedback much appreciated)

I have two ongoing lists on my phone. Their contents ebb and flow. Some days I take items away and others I add many items. They are my music lists. Here are my two lists as they stand today. Give me your feedback as you wish.

MUSIC I WANT TO TRY:
Unwed Sailor
David Bazan (new album)
Dagha
Timmy Curran
The Drawing Room
Zach Williams
Josh Garrels
Paper Route (new album)
The Hello Sequence
Swell Season (new album)
Eric Peters
Sleeping At Last
Lesser Birds of Paradise
Shad
Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
Telekinesis
Mayer Hawthorne
Thad Cockrell
Flight of the Conchords (new album)
Arctic Monkeys (I keep giving them a shot but they haven't impressed)
Parachute
Whitley
Mission to the Sea

MUSIC I INTEND TO BUY:
David Crowder Band (Church Music)
Heath McNease
David Bazan

Any artists I should add to the TRY list? Artists I should move to the BUY list? Any artists I may as well remove?

-------------

LISTENING TO: "Simple Times" by Joshua Radin
READING: "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments: